Updated: Dec 25, 2020
In this video, you will learn how to improve the lighting and color in your photograph using layers adjustment. Here are five ways you can improve your photograph in Adobe Photoshop.
1. Brightness affects the overall lightness or darkness of your photograph.
2. Contrast is the visual ratio of different tones in an image Hue is the visible spectrum of basic colors.
3. Hue allows you to shift the color values of your image.
4. Saturation intensifies the hue for more vivid colors.
5. Vibrance increases the intensity of muted color.
These adjustments are just a few ways to brighten your photograph. Using a layer adjustment gives you the flexibility to go back and make changes to your layers or delete them altogether without affecting the original photograph.
Artwork: Digital Art Effects